so i noticed a website had a serious exploit while browsing through the forum. the site in question hosts video content that are supposed to be only visible to paid members.
the site doesn't have open indexes on its folders, so ill just have to write a script that follows its file name pattern.
some of these file names have holidays in them. im guessing for holiday specials. ill ignore these since they're so few and manually curl them later.
the script is working, curling through the file names then fwriting them to the server. i decided to open a few files that were too small to actually contain content i.e. files with the size of 287bytes.
welp. i should have added a check for 1080"p" .mp4 file names. ill have to manually curl these later too.
looks like they've all curled successfully, except for the holiday/p files. now all thats left to do is get these on a hdd not located on a vps.
Total size of stolen files: